Richard Clayton Humiston
Richard C. Humiston is an associate attorney at Russo, Rosalina & Co., L.P.A. In addition to general litigation, Richard concentrates his practice on Bankruptcy, Domestic Relations, and Workers' Compensation. He is a northeast Ohio native who currently resides in Cleveland.
Mr. Humiston graduated from the University of Arizona Eller College of Management in 2005 with a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice Administration and a minor in Spanish. He continued his education and received his Juris Doctorate at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2009. Mr. Humiston was admitted to the practice of law in Ohio in November, 2009.
Prior to his admission to the bar, Mr. Humiston served as a law clerk for the City of Westlake, Ohio where he had the opportunity to work closely with the City’s Law Director, Assistant Law Director and Prosecutors on several different areas of the law.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy 60%
- Family Law 30%
- Workers' Compensation 10%
- Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2010
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S. - 2005
- Major: Criminal Justice Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2009 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2009 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- City of Westlake Law Department, Law Clerk, 2007 to 2009