Russo, Rosalina & Co., LPA

Schedule A Free Consultation:

Covid-19 Update – Our firm will remain open to address all of your legal needs. To protect our clients and ensure the safety of our staff in response to COVID-19, we are offering our clients the option to meet with us, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to make appointment and discuss your options.
Our Family-Owned Firm Is Committed To Serving Your Family’s Needs

Experienced legal counsel in estate planning and probate, divorce, injury lawsuits and more.

Ohio accident on U.S. 127 injures 3

On Behalf of | Aug 1, 2014 | Car Accidents |

Authorities report that a two-vehicle accident in Van Wert around 6:30 p.m. on July 31 left three people with various injuries. All three were transported by ambulance to Van Wert County Hospital. Upon arrival at the hospital, it was determined that one of the injured parties had injuries severe enough to warrant air transport to Parkview Hospital in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. The three vehicle occupants were all wearing their seat belts at the time of the collision, and alcohol was not likely a contributing factor.

According to the Van Wert Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the two-vehicle accident occurred when a 17-year-old Van Wert resident driving a Chevrolet sedan eastbound on Wren Landeck Road failed to stop at the designated stop sign at the intersection of U.S. Route 127. As he entered the intersection, a 64-year old Harlan, Indiana, woman driving a Ford SUV northbound struck him on his passenger’s side. The Chevrolet overturned while the Ford came to rest in a cornfield.

After a car accident that causes injuries occurs, it is possible that those who suffered injuries will seek financial compensation. Once a thorough auto accident investigation is completed, a personal injury attorney could use it as evidence in a personal injury claim against the responsible party. Through the claim, damages may be sought for missed work, pain and suffering and medical expenses.

Most civil claims are resolved through a settlement with the liable driver’s insurance provider. An injured party might be more likely to receive an adequate settlement offer if someone with legal experience represents him or her. That representative could also provide services if the claim proceeds to trial.

Source: The West Bend News, “3 Injured in Crash on US 127 at Wren Landeck Road“, July 31, 2014

FindLaw Network

Contacting Us Is The First Step To Solving Your Legal Needs