You Need A Lawyer For Thorough Long-Term Care Planning
Long-term care needs are a reality for many people. Since 1978, our team at Russo, Rosalina & Co., LPA, has been working to help people protect their assets and plan for this critical point in their lives. We offer a personal approach for a sensitive topic and can provide all of the insight and experience you need. From our office in Parma, we represent people throughout northeastern Ohio.
Keeping your assets in the family is important; you don’t want them going to a hospital, an assisted living center or a nursing home. This could sap all of your life savings in a matter of years.
We focus on asset preservation tactics such as setting up a revocable or irrevocable trust. With the trust in control of your assets, they can get passed on properly even when you are not able to do so. If you were thinking of saving a lump sum to pass on to your heirs, it’s time to consider the advantages a trust can offer.
Long-Term Care Planning
Depending on the assets and goals you have, your long-term care planning may be fairly complex. We can help with any long-term care issues such as:
- Drafting legal powers of attorney that authorize others to make financial and legal decisions when you cannot do so
- Creating health care powers of attorney that allow loved ones to make medical decisions if you’re incapacitated
- Writing advance directives telling medical professionals what care options you want and what ones you deny outright
- Setting up trusts to ensure that you qualify for Medicaid and other benefits without having to spend all of your own money first
- Setting up long-term care insurance to help cover costs that are hard to predict
We’ll help you make a comprehensive plan that ensures that your estate is protected and that you’re prepared for all aspects of aging.
Speak with us about your options. We offer a personal, compassionate approach so that you get the attention this complex matter deserves. To set up an initial consultation, please call us at . You can also contact us online. We look forward to working with you.